This tasty treat is good for digestion. High in fiber, this recipetakes only about twenty minutes to make.
- 1/2 cup of raw organic honey
- 1/2 cup of organic butter
- 1/2 cup of raw oraganic nut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of rice flour
- 3/4 cup of quinoa flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt (opt.)
- 1/2 cup raw nuts, chopped (opt.)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Beat honey, butterm nut butter and vanilla in a medium sized bowl until creamy.
- Combine rice flour quinoa flakesm baking soda, nuts and salt in a small bowl. Add to honey mixture and beat until well blended.
- Drop round teaspoon sized portions about 2 inches apart onto a non-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet.
Modified from digestivediva.blogspot.com